Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6th

This past weekend:
1. I worked as a member of the Crimson Tide Hospitality staff for the first time.
2. I acquired a respiratory infection.
3. I went home for one last visit before school completely consumed my life.
4. Life was perfect.
5. Jon Christian Thigpen blew my mind, as always.

I have been dreading dreading dreading dreading dreading today for several months now. But it finally came and I'm okay. I prayed that God would keep my mind busy and he made me sick so I have to focus on fighting this off. I'm a firm believer in 'everything happens for a reason' so I think that the reason that I'm sick...is simply because if I wasn't sick then I would be out feeling fantastic and zoning off in my classes-like I always do, and I'd end up thinking way too much.

I made this blog to keep up with things I want to remember and I really would love to remember what I was doing on September 6th, 2011. In the future, I will look back on this day and think, "Wow. I was just fine." And I'll smile.

"If he is not the word of God God never spoke."
-Cormac McCarthy
The Road


No comments:

Post a Comment