Friday, March 23, 2012

April first is just around the corner!

Nothing thrilling happens when you turn twenty. 

Wish list:
(It truly is a wish list. All of this is wishful thinking.)
Almost anything from Frosted Willow's Etsy
Also, stackable rings.

Polaroid 600 camera with film.

One of the most amazing candles that I've ever found.
They're called Library candles by Paddywax. 
Each candle is inspired by a famous poet.
Close your eyes, smell the candle, and smell the poet's "library".
It's absolutely incredible.
Thoreau would be the one that I would love to have. It's a blend of cedar, moss, and juniper.

I'm not sure how practical it is to have a hand painted shirt if it's one that would be worn often.
But still, I love it.

This Thomas Paul shower curtain that I've been lusting over for a year. 


Anthropologie apron.
(Again, this is a wish list.)

Garden Anywhere
By: Alys Fowler

A simple sundress.










No comments:

Post a Comment