Friday, December 7, 2012

Post of Christmas Past #1




Sophomore year of college... a year of strange ailments, emotional roller coasters, waffles, and parties galore. This Christmas memory was especially nice. My roommates and I had our friends over and made breakfast for dinner. The boys cooked it and we devoured it within a few minutes  While they were cooking, anyone who wasn't cooking was making pomanders. The kitchen smelled like bacon, sweet oranges, and warm cloves. (It sounds unappealing, but trust me.. it wasn't)
There was music and a small amount of dancing. 
I was serenaded by Daniel and as always, didn't know how to react. It was a wonderful evening.
Then, weeks later a girl ate the cloves out of our pomanders at a Christmas party. 
I mean.. really? Why? What? Just.. why?

No comments:

Post a Comment