Friday, February 15, 2013


There isn't a lot that I can say about this year's Valentine's day. It was pretty awful until I got a call from the one and only Shelby Ingram and learned that she had goodies for me! We ended up meeting at my apartment and chowed down on Chick fil a, red velvet cupcakes, and chocolate-covered strawberries while we reminisced about people in the past from our high-school.

Then we remembered that we had been each other's Valentine before. In 2011, I spent my Valentine's day in Auburn. We rang in V-day by making chocolate-covered strawberries and devouring an entire platter of them in two days. Next thing we know, it's happening again and it was even better than the first time.  


Thank you, Shelby for showering me with goodies and for being you. I can't wait to see more of you!
Thanks again, Mirandal.



No comments:

Post a Comment