Tuesday, May 10, 2011

School is over and for the first time in nine months, I got to spend time with my very best friend at home-just like old times. No school, no catch up sessions that always seemed to take up the entire day, no three hour long car rides to and away from each other, just everything the way it used to be. An Adventure Day. The kind of day that we had so many of before August of 2010. The kind of day that made people think we were obsessed with each other. All I know is that I got to spend the entire day with the one person who is able to make me laugh just by lifting a finger and using it to wave at me. The one person who can make my mood do a complete 360 just by using a strange accent or by dragging out certain words in his sentences. After being together almost three years and being away from each other for nine months with the exception of a few rendezvous and a few weeks of Christmas break, everything was exactly like it had always been. Nothing had changed. Hugs were the same, our jokes were the same, everything felt the same, and it was perfect.  Ukulele lessons, picnics, private concerts, private conversations...it was all complete perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment