Sunday, August 7, 2011

See ya, Florence!


I'll miss you all so much.
 I can't wait for nights filled with camping, mask parities, more Zelda shooting ranges (hopefully), video game nights, and also...Planet Earth nights when I come home to visit.

 I took Mary Beth Coats's concert virginity and she loved every minute of it.
We saw The Decemberists at the Ryman and jammed out. Prior to the show, we sat at Panera and drank tea and ate pastries for four hours, made friends, learned that when someone asks for my number...not to give them my real number, ate a little more, and then walked over to the show. AFTER the show... we had no idea what parking deck we parked in, so we trekked around downtown Nashville at night in the muggy summer heat.  Eventually, God decided we had walked enough and sent down a security guard angel who saved the day by showing us directly to my car after we had decided to try one more parking deck before we start making phone calls to friends or family to come pick us up.

Tuscaloosa, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment