Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pretty little things:


tumblr

She laughs, and the sound of it crinkles in my chest like a candy wrapper in a quiet room. I want more.
Elissa Janine Hoole

"Please know there are much better things in life than being lonely or liked or bitter or mean or self-conscious. We are all full of shit. Go love someone just because; I know your heart may be badly bruised, or even the victim of numerous knifings, but it will always heal, even if you don’t want it to; it keeps going. There are the most fantastic, beautiful things and people out there, I promise. It is up to you to find them."
Chuck Palahniuk

You will hear thunder and remember me,
And think: she wanted storms. The rim
Of the sky will be the colour of hard crimson,
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

That day in Moscow, it will all come true,
when, for the last time, I take my leave,
And hasten to the heights that I have longed for,
Leaving my shadow still to be with you. 
Anna Akhmatova




No comments:

Post a Comment