Saturday, June 22, 2013

"It's pronounced 'weekman'".





I know that I don't know all of the people in the world and I know that I never will. I know that there are some stellar individuals out there and I hope that they are loved. I know that it's special when you find someone who is delighted by you. I know that chivalry is alive and well. I know that the place that performs maintenance on my car is closed on Saturdays. I know that flashmobs make me nervous and I know that I love muted colors. I know that the quote "we accept the love we think we deserve" is true. I know now that in the past I was settling. I know basic mathematics and I know that I will never need to find the sine and cosine of anything in my future as an Art Therapist. I know that snap pea crisps are little crunchy snack samples of what is in Heaven's pantry. I know what "firmware" is and I know that it will keep your apps from updating. I know that ten months ago, someone thought that I was different and beautiful. I know that ten months ago, he pursued me and I know that I am glad that he did.

I know Trey Weichman. 
I know that he snuck into Harry Potter movie premiers by posing as a photographer. I know that he hates onions. I know that he loves pumpkin pie. 

I know that I am on cloud nine.

1 comment: