Wednesday, June 19, 2013


Summer 2013 has been pretty great so far. I have more free time than I know what to do with and it's a little overwhelming. I literally don't have anything that I NEED to do. I don't understand how this happened. But, I am able to fill up all of this free time with things that I want to do. Such as, playing bakery and ice cream parlor with my 4 year old niece. (That metal bucket is filled with macaroni and cheese. Just so everyone knows. We run a nonconformist bakery.)


 Of course, every year around this time I start dreaming of fall days. 
Today I painted and pretended it was October.


Things to look forward to:
1. Seeing Miss. Hope Garner this weekend.
2. Visiting my grandparents on Sunday.
3. Visiting Miss. Tess Davis in Tuscaloosa next week.
4. Taking a trip with Mr. Weichman next weekend. He won't tell me where we're going.
5. 4th of July.
6. Mr. Weichman's 22nd birthday. 
7. A trip to New York City for Miss. Abigail Crain? *fingers crossed*
8. Back to school.
8 1/2. School supplies shopping. 
9. Halloween.
10. Thanksgiving.
11. Christmas.

1 comment: