Wednesday, October 23, 2013

LIGHT and Goats

Trey and I went to Bruce Munro's LIGHT exhibition at Cheekwood Botanical Gardens in Nashville, Tennessee last weekend and let me tell you... it was spectacular. The weather was perfectly chilly and really, it couldn't have been better. Munro used all kinds of inventive materials and who knows how much optic fiber to create a surreal environment for people to walk through and enjoy. I tried to keep myself from seeing the exhibition through my camera lens. However, I couldn't help but snap a couple of pictures, even if they wouldn't come anywhere close to doing it justice.








The rest of the weekend was spent at home with my family. Trey and Jon had a blast playing I Spy and throwing rocks into the river at Mcfarland Park. It's fun to watch Trey fall more and more in love with Florence every time we go. It's also fun to watch Jon get closer to Trey every time they see each other. A few of the fun things that we did: we went to Trowbridge's and McGee Pumpkin Patch where we grabbed a couple of pumpkins and watched goats do goat things!
 It was a perfect weekend with perfect people.




No comments:

Post a Comment