Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Welcome 2014!

New Year's Resolutions
1. Cook more.
2. Read more.
3. Think about myself less and about others more.

-  -  -

A bad habit I'd like to break: Resorting to Lean Cuisines when I'm tired and hungry

A new skill I'd like to learn: Hand lettering, knitting, and playing the ukulele

A person I hope to be more like: Julia Child and Clovis Fowler

A good deed I'd like to do: Volunteering

A place I'd like to visit: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

A book I'd like to read: I have a huge list

A letter I'd like to write: I write letters to people pretty regularly, but I decided to make sure that I write letters to all of my loved ones on their birthdays and just whenever

A new food I'd like to try: Deer sausage! The Weichmans say that it is divine

I'd like to do better at: Time management


I know that this next year is going to be filled with so many new blessings, opportunities, and memories. It's already off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment