Saturday, October 29, 2011

tumblr
Halloween is one of my top three favorite holidays. 
#1 is Christmas
#2 is Thanksgiving
and
#3 is Halloween.
My birthday isn't included because I don't like loads of attention and that's what a birthday is all about. 
Sadly, the past three Halloweens haven't been that fantastic. 
This year:
 I wont be able to dress up.
Halloween is on a Monday.
My mom called dibs on tonight which means I am babysitting.

Oh well, I get to spend time with the most incredible boy in the world. While some girls will be out tonight in skimpy taxi driver costumes ready to take a boy for a wild ride, or other girls in fire fighter costumes prepared to tame someone's wild burning fire of desire...I will be sitting at home with a sweet 16 year old angel carving pumpkins and watching Just Dance videos online. 

I love my life and everyone in it.

tumblr
Happy Halloween weekend, you ghouls and goblins!

No comments:

Post a Comment