Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011.

If I could go back and change anything about this year... I wouldn't.
I've lived more and grown more this year than ever before. 
I love my life the way it is now and I'm thankful for everything that has happened. I really feel that I have a wonderful life. I have an incredible family. My friends are top of the line. I'm blessed beyond belief. Everything that has happened in my life has led me to today and I am thankful for absolutely every life experience. 

I've learned things.

I've had laughs.

I've made new friends and found old ones.

I've found people to count on.


I've grown up.


I've bought a lot of sweaters.


If I could relive 2011 all over again, I would. Every single moment. Except maybe this time... I would savor every second. 

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment