Sunday, December 11, 2011

tumblr
I'm old-fashioned.
I love chivalry, good manners, thankfulness, simplicity, easy romances, and modest clothing.
I agree with Edith Head when she said, "Your dress should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show that you're a lady."
I agree with Oscar Wilde when he said, "You can never be overdressed or overeducated."


After a month of complications and stress and making things the complete opposite of simple, I'm ready to get things back to the way things were. I'm ready to go back to the easy-going, light-hearted gal that I was. I'm ready to be a "fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal" like I was.

Four and a half days, two exams, an art critique, and one three hour drive until I am home with everyone I love. (Except for my two beautiful roommates, Tess and Abbey. I'll miss them with every ounce of my feelings in my body.)




No comments:

Post a Comment