Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012, I won't miss you.


I can count the things I like about 2012 on one hand.
1. I got Bizzerks. Read about that here.
2. I rekindled friendships.
3. I finished math classes forever.
4. I put mittens on a kitten.
5. My family is alive and well.


I know that there are other things that I like about 2012, but those are the most significant things that stand out. I'm thankful to be alive. I'm happy to have made it through another year and I'm thankful for the opportunity to reflect and then move forward and continue to grow.

To everyone who reads my blog and who plays an active role in my life, thank you.
You have helped me tremendously, whether you know it or not. I truly appreciate all of the encouragement, love, support, and care that I was given over the past year.

Thank you, dear Tess for the late nights of helping me with math homework and for your endless   support. Thank you, mom for the care packages. Thank you, Abbey for reassuring me of my strength every single day. Thank you, Chandler for reminding me of who I am and for making every day a little brighter. Thank you, Joseph for listening to every thing I say and for never failing to really and truly be there for me. Thank you, Hope for your optimism and kind encouragement. Thank you, everyone else.

Here's looking at you, 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment