Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Road Trip #1





First stop: Nashville! 




Next stop: Bell Buckle. Where Moonpies and RC Cola are celebrated and where people close shop for a "dealth" in the family. 





Chattanooga for the night.




Final Destination: Atlanta for a Braves game and some shopping. 

I could write a lengthy post where I write about all that we did and saw and said and laughed about. I could write about how long and hard I laughed when Trey accidentally knocked our pizza onto the restaurant floor. I could write about the sunsets and the bug bites and the beyond amazing dinner that Trey cooked for me. I could write so many things. But, this time I won't. I'll just leave these pictures here and I'll keep the rest to myself. But.. I will say that it was the perfect road trip and my mind is bubbling with ideas for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment