Friday, July 26, 2013








Trey visited Florence for a few days and I think that he is smitten with it. He was able to meet my family, eat Florence foods, cuddle with Wybie, shop at Billy Reid, and get multiple personal tours of the historic area. I can't wait until fall so that he can get the full effect. I mean, just like every other thing on earth.. it's better during fall.

Thoughts:
1. I've never seen anyone as in love with Billy Reid's store as Trey was.
2. He is going to love the Renaissance Faire.
3. Andy has finally met his Monopoly match.
4. I am a horrible bowler.
5. I am being very picky about when he gets to experience Trowbridges. Fall. Definitely fall.
6. I don't like that people have started a tree of panties at the end of the train bridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment