Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Your dentist's name is Crentist? That sounds a lot like dentist.

Maybe that's why he became a dentist.




Today:
1. I had my first experience with oxygen and anesthesia at the dentist's office.
-My dentist is an old lanky man. (which automatically means I'm in love with him)
-The nurse gave me headphones and a cd player with Norah Jones in it so I could have prime relaxation.
-My dentist said I had a beautiful smile. (They say that to everyone but since my dentist is an old lanky    man, I blushed)
-I kept laughing during the work they were doing and they would let me finish laughing then go right back to work! My dentist accommodated my outbursts of laughter. What a saint. I bet your dentist doesn't do that.
-Afterwards, I had to call my boss while I was feeling completely high/drunk and explain that I wouldn't be back to work.
-When I say that I felt completely fantastic, I mean.. C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.L.Y F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. I also felt fat, but aside from the fat feeling-it was amazing.
-Now, one section of my mouth is numb which means that drinking a cold drink only feels cold on one side. It's a very weird sensation.
2. Our air conditioner is broken. Sitting on the second floor of a house knowing that heat
rises...not that lovely.

That was my day. My mouth is now clean and healthy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment