Sunday, April 29, 2012

Exams are just around the corner and today was much too pretty to spend inside with my face crammed in books. So, Bobbigail and I took some pictures for her fashion blog and ate some monstrous cupcakes in Northport. Other than a taking a nasty fall into a gutter…today was a pretty glorious day. 








A biology exam, painting clean-up, an unfinished birding journal, and the search for a dress and hat for the Kentucky Derby will keep me more than occupied this next week. After Derby, an Ingrid Michaelson concert with Mary Beth and Amy. Then, home sweet home for a few days. A week of cooking bruschetta for my mom, kayaking with my older brother, mini-dates with my younger brother, and intense visiting time with the rest of my friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment