Sunday, April 15, 2012

This is probably the strangest post I've ever written.

Tomorrow… I am going to buy a new fish, cucumbers, a watermelon, and some chai tea. 
When I say "buy a new fish" it sounds like I am replacing my old one as if it didn't even matter.  But that is not the case. Personally, I tend to get very attached to any fish that I keep as a pet. So, when they decide that they want to leave this planet and go to the vast sea in the sky… it hurts a bit.
Fish interest me. I'm allergic to cats so… I'm not one of those girls that have cat blogs, cat tumblrs, cat instagram pictures, or one that jokes about being a cat lady. No. When I'm old.. I will have a tropical aquarium and a dog.  I'll sit in my rocking chair with a sweater, a cup of tea, my dog curled up next to me, and a large, mesmerizing aquarium. Also, my husband will be in a sweater and together, we will doze off while watching Wheel of Fortune and our favorite movies.
Cat lady? Oh, no no no. I'll be a Fish Lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment