Tuesday, August 28, 2012



I love people. I can't help it. I love people as a whole and I love them individually. I love watching people interact. I love hearing boys and grown men laugh. I love seeing little girls and grown women cry. I love that people are soft and warm and that they can't help it. It doesn't matter if their heart is frozen solid-they are warm. I love the smell of a newborn life and the wrinkled, worn hands of an elderly soul. I love observing people when they make decisions, whether it is something crucial and close to their heart or just which meal they want at Chick Fil A. I love taking care of those that are sick and celebrating with those that are well. I love the human heart and how it is both strong and fragile. It carries a human's body through years of ever-changing emotions, illnesses, and events that leave it damaged beyond repair. But still, it continues to beat and beat and beat.

That being said, I love my roommate. 
Tess Davis, you're a champ. You shower me with sincere encouragement and tender kindness. You praise my achievements and coax me through my failures. You understand me, support me, are honest with me, and I'm very thankful to have you in my life.  "Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's." 

Merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment