Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And they splashed into the deep blue sea.




Chandler Jones and I have been as thick as thieves since we met. We stood by each other through the years of screamo music, girly ribbons, braces, Relient K, obsessions with the color purple, mohawks, craters, proms, excessive smiley faces in texts, and many tie-dyed t-shirts. The years have shaped us into the people that we are meant to be but even through all of these changes, our friendship has stayed the same. 

Thank you for reading my thoughts and for listening to my stories. Thank you for the countless Chick-fil-a deliveries and private concerts. Thank you for understanding the importance of a good drink, a great smelling candle, and a well-made t-shirt. You've made my days glow since I met you. 
So without further adieu, happy birthday, Mr. Jones! May your 21st be everything that you've ever dreamed of!
Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment