Saturday, May 25, 2013


I want to put on my, my, my, my, my boogie shoes just to boogie with you.


















This summer is off to a strange start since don't have a job or any major responsibilities. I'm not used to this! So much freedom! That being said, I had the freedom to designate May as the month where I do nothing at all. Over the course of June, July and August I plan to get quite a bit done including paying a visit to Miss. Abbey in New York. But.. I'm perfectly happy with the way I have spent my month of May. A job would be nice, though. 

On another note... the zoo. Trey has been working as a production assistant for a movie being filmed in Birmingham and I had no idea just how wild those jobs are! Such long hours and so much Perrier! When I envisioned my day while driving down to Birmingham..I never expected for the day to go the way it did. So many surprises! I fed a flamingo! I saw rogue rhinoceroses! I kind of met a celebrity! I fell in love with lemurs! So much more. The day of surprises ended with watching planes land and then slinking out of getting scolded by a silly cop. Zoos and aquariums make me full. This month has been pretty unbeatable and after a long semester, I am revived and I am full. June will be here soon and I can't wait to see what is in store!

1 comment:

  1. You said it in your blog, so there's no turning back now. No excuses. The internet holds you accountable.

    ReplyDelete