Saturday, May 4, 2013

My blog is turning two today!

Two years ago, I sat on my bed at my dad's house and made a blog. I named it "Go Placidly"from the Desiderata and as I've gotten older and as I've become more and more aware of myself I have found that this name is not appropriate.

To go placidly, one must go through life without being easily upset or excited. 
I consider myself to be pretty easygoing and slow to anger most of the time (except about trash tv, When I Find the Ocean, and The Mist).  Oh, and I'm easily excited. I mean...too easily excited. I am always excited. Even when I'm down, I am excited. I can't explain it. Everything is entertaining. So many things are funny. Everything is exciting. 
For a couple of years, this was not the case. But now, it's more true than ever before and I know that this Sarah Thigpen isn't the type to go placidly. 

So, I'm changing the name of my blog.

. . .

Until the Salmon Sing in the Streets

No comments:

Post a Comment