Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Overview






I've been wanting to go to Atlanta's aquarium for about six years now and at last, I made it. It was just as magical as I had hoped it would be and I will absolutely be going again as soon as possible. 



It turns out that sea urchins feel like a ball of tooth picks. If you put your fingers in between their spines, they close around you like a teensy, wooden toothpick hug. Also, sea anemones won't zap you and the backs of starfish feel like sandpaper. Beluga whales love felt blankets and the jar of giant pickles at the aquarium cafe resemble these bulky belugas.







After spending a day in my own personal heaven, Trey and I changed into our Braves gear and became the world's biggest Braves fans. We chopped like tomahawks, did the wave, ate peanuts and drank Coca Cola, booed the referee and his bad calls, and then the next thing we knew we were screaming and cheering for Gattis as he Gattis the win. 





You're the bomb, Weichman. Here's to many many more weekends like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment