Saturday, June 16, 2012

Joyeux Anniversaire!!




Happy birthday, my lovely!
Tess Davis and I had a strange start to our friendship. We knew that we were going to be roommates during our sophomore year, but we barely knew each other. Since she went to France to be an Au Pair, and I had an intense interest in France and all things French, we talked consistently the entire time she was in Paris. Our friendship didn't exist before her trip to Paris, but our interest in each other's lives and daily adventures made a beautiful friendship blossom. Now, we've lived together for almost a year and our friendship is fabulous. We went through a salsa phase where we each put on a few pounds by eating only salsa, chips, nutella, and pretzels. After I watched Tangled for the first time (which honestly is one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen), we would watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Now, we both have it memorized-along with every episode of The Office. She's the only person I know who thinks that recliners in the kitchen aren't impractical, that Vanilla Coke makes any day better, and that the movie The Squid and the Whale was absurd and shouldn't have ever been released. I cherish her and I'm very thankful to have her as a friend. 
Happy birthday, mon chou!



1 comment:

  1. Merci, merci, merci! I love love love this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete