Saturday, June 30, 2012




"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
St. Augustine


 Toledo building, Spanish Cathedral, Versailles, Paris.

 Wanderlust has hit me hard. Unfortunately, a major adventure is impossible at this point in time. Soon, though. I miss Europe. I miss the Spanish architecture. I miss the art museums and the accordion players that stood on the sides of the streets in Paris. I miss Shakespeare and Co. I miss the crepe carts and the relaxed atmosphere. I miss the cathedrals and the excitement of Montmartre.
.  .  .
List of Future Travels:
Venice, Italy
Tikal, Guatemala
Machu Picchu, Peru
Alaska for the Aurora Borealis
The Amazon Rainforest
Great Barrington, MA
Mill Valley, CA
San Francisco, CA
Gig Harbor, WA
Colorado
Chicago, IL
Brattleboro, VT
Princeton, NJ
Bellinzona, Switzerland
Edinburgh, Scotland
& much, much more.
More will be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment