Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas is a week away and things have been delightfully busy! I'm home and beyond pleased to sit beside a stunning fir tree that has been trimmed with everything Dr. Seuss recommends and more, and play Mario Party with Jon and Trey. Every time I wrap a present, I give it to Jon to place underneath the beautiful evergreen and he beams. The tree really is something this year. My dad did a great job. 
All is merry and bright.
I qualified for the Dean's List.
I've got an incredible, supportive family.
I've been welcomed into another family with chocolate cakes and open arms from the very beginning!
Andy is doing well in China. The smog is the worst part about it, it seems. 

Now, let's sing Christmas carols for days and days. Let's watch Christmas movies and give hugs that last a couple of second longer than usual. Let's bake treats and cook goodies. Let's laugh louder and smile wider. It's Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment