Monday, December 2, 2013

Lately...

-I've been listening to only Christmas music on the radio, cassette tapes of Christmas music, and Sufjan's Christmas albums.
-I've been making Christmas tree ornaments, wrapping paper, paper snowflakes and reindeer mobiles, glitter bunting, ceramic mugs and bowls, memories, and pumpkin pies.
-I've been reading my text books. Only textbooks. Sigh.
 -I've been lusting after the Bosc pear and honey pop at Steel City Pops. So far, it's topped them all and I just can't get enough.
- I've been excited for everything. But, to name a few... going home and having my mom's beef stew, my dad's potato soup, Christmas trees, time with Jon, and more. Making memories and traditions. Finishing up my fall semester. Seeing The Nutcracker.
-I'm planning to have my third annual Christmas with Abbey on Wednesday. Tree decorating, pomanders, and catching up.
-I was surprised to pose nude for Abbey for her figure drawing class project. New experiences.
-I'm thankful that I was able to Skype Andy in China on Thanksgiving with my Grandparents. It made their day. They were thrilled to see him looking happy and healthy. I'm also thankful that my grandfather's heart has healed from working at only 15% to working at 45%.
-I'm praying for wisdom from the doctors and for God to work more miracles and heal my Papa's insides a bit more so that surgery can be done, if surgery is the best bet. I'm praying for peace of mind for all of my family members in their every day lives. I'm praying for my friends, that they will breathe and love the life that they've been given and make the most of the time that they have.
-I'm missing Andy. Every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment